Wednesday, February 10, 2010

'' 三八 group'' hv been in corporated!!!!!!

hahaxx...
our '' 三八 group'' have been in corporated!!!!!
tis only a small group and oso 4 fun la......
our group hv 6 member lo....
they r: me, Zhao Yi, Shuang, Jia Xi, Shu En, n oso Shing Ying
Our member hv their own character dy....
lik Zhao Yi,
she is a very cutie girl,
Shuang,
diam diam n oso got a little bit 三八 la.....
Jia Xi,
wah!!!she arr, good in 运动, homework oso okok, frenly,kind......
Shu En,
lik Shing Ying,they r same type de...
Shing Ying leh,
haiz.....she r so 自恋,she自恋 tio can't tahan ,
err...so geli~~~
how about me???
me a...
got ppl say me beautiful la,
but i dun think so....
got ppl say my word beautiful la,
i think... ok lo....
got ppl say me frenly,
but i think i'm ''fenly lik a boy'' la,
tat mean who oso can play de la,
either boy or girl...
hahaxxx....
so happy bcuz tis '' 三八 group'' !!!! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment